Muskoka Brewery is proud to bring their popular Moonlight Kettle Series beers stateside to New Jersey in 2017. These one-of-a-kind brews – from a dry-hopped session kettle sour to a saison with raspberry and lavender – have never before been released at retail locations, and feature limited-edition styles and flavor combinations.
Last week, I attended a complementary tasting at Uno in Maple Shade hosted by Muskoka and tried four different varieties (from left to right):
- Sweet Shiver – Eisbock brewed with Grape Must (9%)
- Cool as Cuke – American Pale Ale with Cucumber and Lemongrass (4.7%)
- Raspbeery Coco Lait – Chocolate Raspberry Milk Stout (5-6%)
- Dunkel – Munich Dunkel (5%)
Here’s where you can find Muskoka in South and Central New Jersey (so far):
- Boyd’s Pharmacy of Bordentown (Burlington)
- Canal’s – Glassboro (Gloucester County)
- Circle Liquors – Somers Point (Atlantic County)
- Logan Liquors – Logan Township (Gloucester County)
- Scoots Liquor Store – Shamong (Burlington County)
- The Cove – Brigantine (Atlantic County)
- Wine Warehouse & Discount Liquor Outlet – Voorhees (Camden County)
- Wine Warehouse – Mantua (Gloucester County)
If you find it and try it, let me know! Tell them you heard about it on Philly Grub!