Aside Posted on Updated on
Executive Chef Lucio Palazzo will prepare and serve goodies including:
- Chicharrones, house-fried pork rinds with radish, mint and salsa verde
- Tostadas de Ceviche, East Coast fluke ceviche with pico de gallo
- Huevos Rancheros, two fried eggs served over corn tortillas with salsa ranchera, porky refried beans and avocado
- Hotcakes de Maiz, cornmeal and black bean hotcakes with piloncillo syrup, seasonal fruit and whipped cream
- Coctel de Fruta y Granola, house-made almond granola with honey, seasonal fruit salad with chile and lime, and yogurt.
Brunch dishes range in price from $5 to $12. http://www.xochitlphilly.com for more information.